If you're involved in an accident, take a deep breath to stay calm. Your priority is to check for injuries and call an ambulance when needed. In minor situations, move your car to a safe place out of traffic. Turn on your vehicle's hazard lights, use cones, and warning triangles to warn other drivers.
• Call the police even in minor accidents
• Notify your insurance agent immediately
• Don't sign any document unless it's from the police or your agent
• Get the information available from other drivers including specific damages to all cars involved and witness names
• Don't state that the accident was your fault
• Be polite with the other driver, but state only the facts
• Don't leave the scene before the police do
When your car is damaged or otherwise in need of a tow, call our professionals. We'll get your car where it needs to be. With 30 years of experience as certified drivers, you can depend on our team to be there. We'll handle the headache for you. We'll help you with your insurance filing, too.
Trust us. Get 24/7 service:
"Just had this place tow my car from Elk Grove to Natomas. They were all really nice, and I was surprised at the great customer service of the 2 drivers. The price was also very reasonable, and they got the job done quickly. They showed up within 30 minutes calling them. Highly recommended." -Janessa C., Natomas, Sacramento, CA via Yelp review